Monday, February 27, 2017

Share your Creative outlet

STILL HERE!!!

...and still managing a drive for creating.


And why do we do this?

It is my belief we are all creative beings... yes even you the one who tells me that you don't have a creative bone in your body.  I believe that even if you are a high-level corporate manager, you are creative.  You are thinking creatively, and even cooler is if you go home and sit on the couch with a pair of knitting needles and, maybe it's not just because you are crafting something you want for yourself or for a gift... if you're like me it's actual function of moving your hands through the process of knitting, crocheting, or drawing.

The latest obsession of mine is Zentangle, as well as a Bible Art Journaling.  I have had a long love affair with photography, and that is a side business for me...I have a desire to create art in many ways... right now watercolors.  I haven't done much, (not any I want to share) but I continue to obsess.

After not a post in several years, I find myself wondering what to do here.  I think I still have lots of room for this to evolve into, but would it be too egotistical to just let my creativity explode here?  It might be fiberarts, drawing, inspirational or construction paper gluing... I would LOVE to grow a following and see where this goes.

Keep on Creating!!!

No comments: