Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mohair and Angora Baby Blanket


Yes it's not going to be intended for regular use, wouldn't want to wash this all the time, as baby items require.  But I had a large stash of vintage Mohair, Angora, and a little Nylon yarn.

This yarn was somewhat fine-weighted, so I used two strands together, and used a double-crochet, in back loop going back and forth to give this fuzzy piece some texture, (other than fuzzy) I think it turned out lovely, and will make a nice crib throw, and as is happenig for me, a few baby photo props... Which by-the-way, brings me to my BIG NEWS!!!  I am finally launching my photography biz... will announce here when it's official.

Alas... this also means I need to step away from so much of my needlework, to stay focused on my new venture....




No comments: